- Interactive code snippets
- Examples in over 20 different languages!
- Better in-context error documentation and examples
Additional consent endpoints
In order to enable partners to manage their users consent across both CDR and non CDR applications, they can now use the API to:
deletea users consent directly, or
- retrieve the current, active consent for a user
- We've added 50 (yes, FIFTY) more institutions to the Open Banking ecosystem! Check out all of our available connectors for both DDC and Open Banking in your dashboard.
Our v3.0 Consent UI is always evolving, and this month has been no different! UI tweaks have been made to improve look, feel and performance, as well as adding action parameters allowing you to define the flow of your user's journey.
We also strengthened security by requiring the
userId to be bound to the access token when launching the Consent UI.