Partners are able to setup and configure their applications via the
customise-ui tab in the basiq dashboard. Partners will also be able to see a live preview of the Consent UI while they make these changes.
1. Configuring your applications consent policy
By default, each application is assigned a Consent Policy when it is created, however this can be updated to more accurately reflect your applications needs by updating values including:
- Title & Subtitle,
- Permissions, and
- Supporting parties
When defining these fields, you should keep in mind the rules and requirements as proposed by the CDR, and defined within the latest CX Guidelines.
2. Configuring your available institutions
As Open Banking becomes more widely adopted, the number of available institutions will increase, and in some cases there may be multiple ways to connect to a single institution - such as ING Open Banking and ING Digital Data Capture.
By selecting from the list of institutions, partners can configure which institutions they would like to present to their end users. Note: The application dashboard Institution picker will only show Open Banking data sources for institutions if the partner is enabled. See enablement for more information.
E.g. Partners may choose to exclude any that specifically relate to business banking as they are irrelevant for their use case, or to only have Open Banking supported institutions available.
3. Add your own Branding in the Header Image
You can now add your own branding in the header image. This will be shown to your end users.
4. Configuring any optional fields
There a number of other additional fields that partners can configure, depending on how they would like the Consent UI to behave for their end users, including
- Redirect URL: Where your user will be redirected to when they have finished with their banking portal
- Skip success page: If you are looking to reduce the number of screens you may choose to skip the final "Successfully connected to..." page and instead redirect straight back to your own application
- Allow multiple connections: If your end user should be able to connect more than one institution at a time
- Retain data by default: This will decide the default behaviour of data retention for your users
Updated 4 months ago