Basiq's starter kits were created to accelerate time to production. We’ve done the full API integration and user flow, closely following all our best practices, so partners can focus on their innovation. Focusing on both user- and developer- experience, the app is easily tailored to create a native user experience that aligns with any application's product and brand guidelines, and can be used standalone, incorporated into your own application, or simply as reference code for what "great" looks like.
Integrating with the Basiq API means account verification can become seamless, and more secure, as the data is coming direct from the bank. It also allows partners to:
- Reduce application abandonment through streamlined customer onboarding and a faster, more effective account verification process.
- Instantly verify ID and accounts for deposits and withdrawals
- Create authentic eye catching user experiences by surfacing and displaying things like bank balances within your solution
- Cut out time-consuming, cumbersome merchant processes with real-time access to financial data.
The Account Verification Starter Kit is a template project that partners can use to generate their own project get to market - fast. All you need is your API key to spin up a fully functional account verification app. Check it out here.
Brand colours and typeface
Our starter kits are configurable to fit all brand guidelines, mainly by updating the
You'll also want to replace the following logos with your own, maintaining the naming convention:
All product specific copy is noted as
Our starter kits maintain all of the Basiq best practices around areas such as:
- Token management
- Job handling - both happy and unhappy paths
- Strong pre consent flow - Clearly defined value proposition and a focus on building trust
- & more..
As well as being built on a modern tech stack using React, Next.js and Tailwind.
Real life examples of how the starter kits look and feel. Check them out here.
Sample apps will only work for test banks and sandbox accounts
We have disabled connecting to live banks for our sample apps. You can login to our test banks using all of the sandbox credentials (for both happy and unhappy path scenarios) found here. We recommend using Hooli bank for testing
Updated 3 days ago