Registering for a Basiq account is easy and free! Simply hit get started and fill in your details to register
Customise your dashboard so it aligns with your company branding
- Configure your organisation's details
- Add your organisation's logo
Establish permission sets that can be applied at a user and API level to ensure that data is being viewed by the correct people.
Collaborate with people from your business within the dashboard and provide access where required.
Edit your profile details and keep your account secure by enabling two factor authentication.
Establish your application environments with ease in the dashboard.
Basiq’s recommendation when setting up applications:
- Each application created will have its own data. Data cannot be shared between applications, including users. We recommend you create an application for production & an application for dev as bare minimum. You can create as many applications as you like, depending on the approach you aim to take
- When creating an application, you will be prompted to select the payments environment. Choose ‘sandbox’ for test data, ‘production’ for live data, or have it disabled if payments will not be used. Note that this selection cannot be changed once the application is created.
If you are integrating with the Basiq API you can generate your API key with ease.
Our integrated CDR compliant consent UI provides organisations with an out of the box solution to manage the complex nature of capturing customers consent to access their financial data. Quickly edit and configure an application’s consent UI and flow in just a few clicks via the Basiq dashboard, removing the need to update JSON files. From the customise UI editor you can also:
- Personalising text and messaging that greets end users so it aligns with your brand’s tone of voice. All consent policy fields can be configured including duration, policies, text and more.
- Configuring institutions you want to show or hide to end users. Allowing multiple institution connections, to determine if your end user should be able to connect more than one institution at a time.
- Preview changes in real time in the Dashboard UI editor before publishing to your live application.
- Determine data management behaviour by choosing how you would like to handle your end users data after consent revocation.
See the full mark down of all features here:
Duration: Duration of the user’s consent. The default is set to 365 days, i.e. user consents to share their financial data for 365 days.
Data retrieval span (days): Span over which the user’s data is retrieved. Data is retrieved up to 2 years back, with the default set to 730 days, can be configured to be shorter.
Redirect URL: URL that the user is redirected to after connecting their bank account.
Skip success screen: Defaulted to Off. Once the user connects their banks accounts, enabling this would skip the confirmation screen after successfully connecting the bank accounts.
Allow multiple connections: Defaulted to off. Once the user connects their first bank, enabling this would allow them to connect further bank institutions.
Purposes: Define and explain what the data will be used for that is being collected.
Permissions: For example, you will be collecting their details, account name, account numbers, transaction details and so on. If you want to add or edit any of the permissions, you can do so.
Select what institutions you do or don't want to see in your consent UI. Define if you want CDR or Web Connector institutions or to offer both.
Header image: Header image appearing on the first page of the consent UI.
Font: Can customise font type, colours, size & height.
Buttons: Can customise colour & background colour as well as border radius.
Background: Can customise colour & colour of prompts (success, failure, warning).
You can also read more from here.
After configuring your consent UI Generate a Magiclink for users to securely connect their banking details.
Has a user already submitted their details but forgot an account? Simply generate and send them a new link for them to connect it, so you can always have the complete financial picture
Review transaction details of accounts connected by a user, filter transaction results and more.
Basiq makes it easy to keep your customers' financial data in sync. Instantly refresh any bank connection to retrieve the latest account details and transaction data.
NOTE: Generating reports is charged on a per report basis. Reports generated will be included in your monthly bill.
Understand how to deep dive into job errors and follow some best practice tips on how best to troubleshoot.
Upon signing your agreement with Basiq you will be enabled with access to live banking data. Access to web connector data will be instant and Open Banking data will be available once you have completed the required security and compliance steps.
Simply choose the institutions you want to enable in your consent UI and you’ll be ready to start accessing consumer consented data.
Updated 5 months ago